*Currently looking to interview people with chronic diseases, especially if you live in Singapore or Asia!
About This Blog
A Chronic Voice is a health, wellness and chronic illness blog. I write most of the content here, but I welcome guest posts too. Do read some of the ‘Published’ posts, to get a feel of the tone and type of content preferred here. If you have a great idea that you want to share on this website, do take note of the following guidelines before submitting through the contact form.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Content must be unpublished elsewhere, including your own blog.
- It would be great if you could refer me to some articles that you wrote.
- You can pitch your idea first to see if it will be a good fit.
- After pitch approval, please send the final, error-free draft to me. I may edit it further before publishing, or reject it for any reason.
- An average word count would be around 700. But I rather have quality in every sentence, and do not mind less or more.
- You may link up to two of your own blog posts within the guest post, if they are relevant.
- You may link up to five external sources, if they are relevant.
- All facts and statistics you use must be linked to the original source. The source should be a credible one, such as a government or education body.
- You should get a response within 2 weeks. If you don’t, feel free to follow up with me again.
- It would be great if you can provide some pictures to be included with the post. No worries if you have none. I will create the featured and Pinterest image on my end for consistency purposes.
- Do include a photo and short bio about yourself (approximately 150 words), as well as all your social media links.
- There will be no payment for guest posts. It is meant for cross-promotion and I will share it to all my social media channels.
Feel free to contact me if you have more questions!
Guest Post Submission
Submit your guest post ideas or questions here.