It’s time for the April linkup party, and I can’t wait to read all your entries once again! I’m sure we’ve all had some ups and downs since we stepped into 2018, and I’d love to hear how you’ve been coping with, and also celebrating life. These monthly prompts serve a few purposes: to connect with other spoonies, to support, and to be supported. So feel free to share as much as you like (I don’t believe in TMI!), and spread some kindness around. Let’s do this!
Here are the previous linkups, if you needed reference or wanted to read them:
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
What It’s All About
It is a monthly get together for anyone with chronic illnesses. An opportunity to share, to listen, and to learn from one another. I also think it’s a great way to provide insight into life with chronic pain, from many different points of view. All you have to do is write a short excerpt for at least three of listed prompts, and publish it on your blog. Then click on the blue ‘Add Your Link’ button below to add your blog entry here. Voilà, you’re now part of the party!
A Few Simple Rules:
- Only 1 link per website.
- Do comment on at least 2 other blog posts in this linkup if you participate. Helping to spread the word on your social media is always appreciated, but not required.
- This linkup starts on the 1st of every month. There will be 5 different prompts. It will close at the end of each month before midnight. All timings listed are in Singapore time (+8 GMT).
- Pick at least 3 of the prompts to write about. 5 is best, of course! 😉
- We also ask that you share this main link to at least one of your social media outlets within the same month.
- Failure to follow these rules might get you blacklisted from future linkups. Let’s keep it fair for all 🙂
Prompts for the Month
If you liked this article, sign up for our mailing list here so you don’t miss out on our latest posts! You will also receive an e-book full of uplifting messages, quotes and illustrations, as a token of appreciation!