We had a pretty exciting party last month, with the number of participants who joined in the linkup! (Did I just use ‘exciting’ and ‘party’ in a row to describe an online spoonie gathering? Yes, I did 😉 ) The prompts must have struck a chord with many of you, as they were directly related to coping, and the things that we must face on a daily basis whether we like it or not.
I also shared all of your entries to my Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest accounts, and the feedback were positive! Others found your posts useful or relatable, which in turn brought them encouragement, inspiration or comfort. So I just wanted to tell you – well done! You may have been in pain, but your words resounded and brought hope to people out there.
On a side note, you can also suggest prompts that you’d like to see in following linkups by leaving a comment. You’re also free to shuffle the prompts as you wish in your own writing, it doesn’t have to be in the given order 🙂 With that, here are the prompts for July. I can’t wait to read about what you have to share. Sending love and wishing you health and happiness!
What It’s All About
It is a monthly get together for anyone with chronic illnesses. An opportunity to share, to listen, and to learn from one another. I also think it’s a great way to provide insight into life with chronic pain, from many different points of view. All you have to do is write a short excerpt for at least three of listed prompts, and publish it on your blog. Then click on the blue ‘Add Your Link’ button below to add your blog entry here. Voilà, you’re now part of the party! (Please check if your links gets added to the widget below. If not, please verify your link via your email address!)
A Few Simple Rules:
- Only 1 link per website.
- Do comment on at least 2 other blog posts in this linkup if you participate. Helping to spread the word on your social media is always appreciated, but not required.
- This linkup starts on the 1st of every month. There will be 5 different prompts. It will close at the end of each month before midnight. All timings listed are in Singapore time (+8 GMT).
- Pick at least 3 of the prompts to write about. 5 is best, of course! 😉
- We also ask that you share this main link to at least one of your social media outlets within the same month.
- Failure to follow these rules might get you blacklisted from future linkups. Let’s keep it fair for all 🙂
Prompts for the Month
You can find the previous linkups on this page, if you needed reference or wanted to read them.
If you liked this article, sign up for our mailing list here so you don’t miss out on our latest posts! You will also receive an e-book full of uplifting messages, quotes and illustrations, as a token of appreciation!