Hello peeps, can you believe it’s March? Unbelievable, isn’t it? Take a look at the writing prompts for the month, and I hope to see you around in March! In addition, I am adding a list of awareness days for March here, in case you want to tie them into your blog post, too!
- Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month
- Brain Injury Awareness Month
- Diabetes Alert Day (24 March)
- DVT Awareness Month
- Endometriosis Awareness Month
- International Women’s Day #EachforEqual (8 March)
- Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month
- National Nutrition Month
- Sleep Awareness Week (8 – 14 March)
- Tick Prevention Week (24 – 30 March)
What It’s All About
It is a monthly get together for anyone with chronic illnesses. An opportunity to share, to listen, and to learn from one another. I also think it’s a great way to provide insight into life with chronic pain, from many different points of view. All you have to do is write a short excerpt for at least three of the listed prompts, and publish it on your blog. Then click on the blue ‘Add Link’ button below to add your blog entry here. Voilà, you’re now part of the party!
A Few Simple Rules:
- Only 1 link per website.
- Do comment on at least 2 other blog posts in this linkup if you participate. Helping to spread the word on your social media is always appreciated, but not required.
- This linkup starts on the 1st of every month. There will be 5 different prompts. It will close at the end of each month before midnight. All timings listed are in Singapore time (+8 GMT).
- Pick at least 3 of the prompts to write about. 5 is best, of course! 😉
- We also ask that you share this main link to at least one of your social media outlets within the same month.
- Failure to follow these rules might get you blacklisted from future linkups. Let’s keep it fair for all 🙂
Prompts for the Month
You could be staying in a place for a long or short time, be it your home or on holiday. You could be staying your hand on a decision. Or you could stay calm, stay cool, stay happy, stay positive, or anything, really!
What will you be doing this month? Is it tied to your perceptions of self worth and self esteem? You could also be doing something new or by routine, or are sick of doing this and that.
Regardless of what you’re doing, your being is still there. What or how would you like to be this month? Or you could be swept up by events, or are being cornered. You could also be a mentor, a mediator or being someone for a specific role.
Do you have any targets for the month? Perhaps for self improvement, personal growth, a diet plan, blogging or lifestyle goals, and more.
Sure, you could be weighing yourself on the weighing scale. But you could also be weighing up choices, or something could be weighing on your mind.
You can find the previous linkups on this page, if you needed reference or wanted to read them.
If you liked this article, sign up for our mailing list here so you don’t miss out on our latest posts! You will also receive an e-book full of uplifting messages, quotes and illustrations, as a token of appreciation!