Tis’ the season for giving and receiving, and over at A Chronic Voice we believe that it can be a win-win-win situation for all parties involved 🙂 The holiday and Christmas season can be a depressing one for many out there, and with 2020 being the ‘year of the pandemic’, we could all use some nice surprises for once! I am looking for sponsors for this year’s Christmas Giveaway on A Chronic Voice.
*P.s. Scroll down for a sneak peek of our current list of generous sponsors in the 2020 Christmas Giveaway!
How the Christmas Giveaway Works
- State Your Terms & Conditions as a Sponsor. For e.g. How many items you would like to give away, what the items are or if the winner can pick from a range, if you only ship within a certain location, etc.
- Consolidated Blog Post with All Sponsors & Prizes. I will publish a blog post listing all the prizes, the sponsors, and link back to all websites and social media accounts.
- Run on Rafflecoptor Widget. The giveaway will be hosted using the Rafflecoptor widget for easy access to each individual sponsor’s T&Cs, prizes, and to keep track of each person’s participation.
- Win by Participating & Promoting More. Participants can do the following to earn ‘points’ for each item they desire: share the blog post, follow each sponsor’s social media accounts, tag their friends in social media posts, help promote every new social media post, etc.
- Using a Points System. Every action gives them an extra ‘point’, which is then ‘added to the bag’ for each prize item. A winner is then selected at random via the Rafflecoptor widget.
- Maximum of One Prize Per Person. Participants may participate in as many giveaways as they like, but can only win a total of one item.
- Shipping. Shipping costs are usually covered by the sponsor, if any.
- Winning the Prize. After the giveaway has ended, I will connect the sponsor with the winner, so they can ship or send the item to them directly.
- Timeline. I am looking to launch the giveaway at the end of November, and run it on social media for two weeks.
- Shipping Time on Sponsor’s End. Gifts do not need to be shipped in time for Christmas, although if that’s possible, that’s always nice for that holiday cheer! Due to the pandemic, we understand that it can be a little trickier than usual.
Last Year’s Christmas Giveaway for Reference:
I am hoping to make it even more grand this year, through the encouragement of more participation and daily promotions all day and night worldwide 🙂
How Participating in the Christmas Giveaway Benefits Everyone
The Christmas giveaway is a collaborative effort between A Chronic Voice and various health sponsors, each of whom offers a different facet of wellness to the receiver. All facets of an individual’s wellbeing are important, and every sponsor plays a role by gifting the best that they have to offer.
Some of your products are wish list items that people with chronic illness might have dreamt of for ages, but perhaps, couldn’t afford it. This is the perfect time for them to try your product out, and perhaps even become a brand ambassador. I also hope to raise awareness of your brand, book or blog, so that others who have yet to hear of it are able to. This is possible through a three-way collaborative effort between the sponsor, my blog, and the participants who will help to promote these items.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com for more information or questions you may have. I sincerely hope you’ll join us in this Christmas giveaway. Happy holidays to all! 🙂
Sneak Peak of Our Generous Sponsors for the 2020 Christmas Giveaway:
*Note: This article is meant for educational purposes and is based on the author’s personal experiences. It is not to be substituted for medical advice. Please consult your own doctor before changing or adding any new treatment protocols.
If you liked this article, sign up for our mailing list so you don’t miss out on our latest posts! You will also receive an e-book full of uplifting messages, quotes and illustrations, as a token of appreciation!
Pin & Help to Spread the Word!