Congratulations to These Giveaway Participants!
The Chronic Illness Christmas Giveaway was a lot of fun to run for the past two weeks! We had 35 generous companies and individuals, who stepped up to sponsor hundreds of awesome gifts! Which is wonderful in light of how depressing 2020 has been with the lockdown and pandemic.
I couldn’t be more grateful to them and to you for your participation. I hope that this little community fun time brought us all a little closer online. And also introduced dozens of new pain management resources we can add to our toolkits! As we say, #StrongerTogether!
How the Giveaway Winners Were Selected
I wanted to keep the draws as fair as I possibly could, so I used random.org (which is also what Rafflecoptor uses to make random selections). I went down the list of our 35 sponsors that way, instead of alphabetical or numerical order. If a person has already won a gift, then I’d select a different participant instead.
How to Claim Your Prizes
- Winners will be sent an email invitation via Google Forms, using the email entered in the draws.
- Fill in all necessary details and submit.
- You will need to submit your details by 23 December 2020 (Wednesday), 11:00am EST.
- Please check your spam folder if you don’t see anything in your inbox. Unfortunately, we cannot take responsibility once it’s past the deadline for submission.
- Each sponsor will have access to the corresponding forms. They will follow up with you directly, or contact you if they need more details. Shipment or sending of prizes will be from their end.
Without further ado, let’s see if you won a little something in the Chronic Illness Christmas Giveaway. Thank you once again for your participation, and congratulations to the winners!
*Note: Click here to view the original giveaway post. You can also click on each sponsor’s title below, to visit the original post for reference again.
*To be decided by the sponsor, as all participants have already won other prizes.
Thank You to All Giveaway Participants Once Again!
I do hope to make these Chronic Illness Christmas Giveaways an annual event, as it brings so much cheer to everyone. Admittedly, I launched this year’s giveaway a little ‘late’, and paid with a big pain flare because of that. So for next year, it seems like I’ll have to start planning for the Christmas Giveaway in early October!
If you would like to be a sponsor for next year (I know, right?), just leave a comment below and I’ll get in touch in October 2021 😉
Thank you once again to this year’s lovely sponsors, for making 2020 that little bit brighter, and less painful (quite literally, with all the pain relieving products!). Wishing one and all a merry and meaningful season with your loved ones!