A list of my published works. Download my media kit for more information.
- Axon Optics: Eyewear Made Specially for Migraine Pain Relief
- Getting to Know My Gut Bacteria (and What Probiotics I Need)
- What it Like to Live with a Heart Rhythm Disorder?
- HealthLabs: More Than 500 Private Lab Tests Available Across the U.S.
- YuYu Hot Water Bottle Review: ‘Surround Warmth’ for Pain Relief
- What It’s like to Live with Chronic Hair Loss
- “Make Great Light” Review: UV Light Filters for Instant Indoor Protection
- BackPack Health App Review: Grab All Your Medical Info and Just Go!
- HealthyLine Mats: 5-in-1 Heat & Light Therapies for Chronic Pain Relief
- What I Thought About the Award-Winning Film, “Unrest” (vs My Healthy Movie Night Companions!)
- A Review of ‘Zero to Hero’: A Fitness Programme Designed for Those with Chronic Pain
- Flotation Therapy at Palm Avenue Float Club: Did it do Anything for My Chronic Pain?
- An Honest Review: Write! App for Distraction-Free Writing
- The Narwhal Who Suffers from Chronic Migraines
- This is What Hell Must Feel Like
- So This is What a Seizure Feels Like
- Don’t Compare, Your Life Destination is Your Own Special Mission
- What Neverending Pain Reveals to You
- The Strange Sensations on a Train in China
- I Am a Rebel—Even If I Don’t Look Like One to You
- Learning What You’re Worth When You Have Nothing in Your Life
- It’s time to go to work…by sleeping
- How to be a Positive Thinker: Without the Unicorns & Rainbows
- I Have No Purpose in Life, and Therein Lies My Purpose
- Why Fear Will Hurt You In The Long Run
- 11 Visible Signs That Provide Evidence of an ‘Invisible’ Illness
- 3 Reminders for the Days Depression Leaves You Feeling Defeated
- Why I Look Forward to Getting Older With Chronic Illness
- To the Person Wondering, ‘Is My Doctor Right for Me?’
- 4 Things Healthy People Do That Can Affect Those With Weak Immune Systems
- My Strategy for When the Pain Is Unbearable
- 9 Acts of Kindness That Have Brought Me Joy in the Midst of Pain
- To the People Who Think My Pain Is ‘No Big Deal’
- When the Effects of My Chronic Stress Could No Longer Be Ignored
- When the Person Being Unkind About Your Chronic Illness Is You
- When Loved Ones Can’t Comprehend What We Go Through With Our Chronic Illnesses
- The Poem That Reminds Me We Are All Living Miracles
- What Does ‘Living With a Chronic Illness’ Really Mean?
- To the Person With Chronic Illness Who Is Impatient to Get Better
- The Chronic Illness Advice That Could Quite Literally Kill Me
- 12 Important Lessons I’ve Learned From Starting a Chronic Illness Blog
- 10 Things I Didn’t Appreciate Until I Became Chronically Ill
- When My Loved Ones’ Support Made It Harder to Recover From Health Challenges
- What I Seldom Compare Myself to After I Became Chronically Ill
- Why I Need to See 10 Different Doctors on a Regular Basis
- Yes, You’re Allowed to Feel Upset About Your Illness
- Here’s What It Takes for Me to ‘Have Fun’ While Chronically Ill
- Why My Favorite Birthday Memories Include My Chronic Pain
- How to have fun travelling with a chronic illness
- The Power and Purpose of Blogging, and Why You Should Write
- Coffee and Tea: Yin and Yang
Brit + Co
Send me a message for rates and enquiries.