And just like that, we’re already into the second month of the new year. I’d like to wish you Merry Christmas in advance 😉 Bad joke aside, I hope you had a good start and for those who made some resolutions, I hope they’re going well!
February is a lovey-dovey month for some, with Valentine’s Day coming up! While I’m not someone who gives it any importance, I still love looking at all the beautiful floral bouquets up for display 🙂 I would love to attend a flower arrangement course some time, when I can afford it 😉 Without further ado, here are February’s prompts for your writing pleasure. I am excited to read your entry, and to see what you have in store for the month!
Here are the previous linkups, if you needed reference or wanted to read them:
What It’s All About
It is a monthly get together for anyone with chronic illnesses. An opportunity to share, to listen, and to learn from one another. I also think it’s a great way to provide insight into life with chronic pain, from many different points of view. All you have to do is write a short excerpt for at least three of listed prompts, and publish it on your blog. Then click on the blue ‘Add Your Link’ button below to add your blog entry here. Voilà, you’re now part of the party!
A Few Simple Rules:
- Only 1 link per website.
- Do comment on at least 2 other blog posts in this linkup if you participate. Helping to spread the word on your social media is always appreciated, but not required.
- This linkup starts on the 1st of every month. There will be 5 different prompts. It will close at the end of each month before midnight. All timings listed are in Singapore time (+8 GMT).
- Pick at least 3 of the prompts to write about. 5 is best, of course! 😉
- We also ask that you share this main link to at least one of your social media outlets within the same month.
- Failure to follow these rules might get you blacklisted from future linkups. Let’s keep it fair for all 🙂
Prompts for the Month
If you liked this article, sign up for our mailing list here so you don’t miss out on our latest posts!