*Note: Contains affiliate links. It will not cost you anything to click on them. I’ll get a small referral fee, and you’ll get 5% off any and every order that you make via this page on iHerb! I love iHerb like that 😉 All images are from iHerb. Thank you for your support!
Last Updated: 04 April 2021 (Discontinued items have been removed. Keep an key out for an update of my latest favourite products that I’ve been using!)
Hello! If you didn’t already know, I’m a big fan of iHerb, a trustworthy online store that has a wide assortment of home, health, wellness and lifestyle products.
I shop on iHerb once or twice a month for everyday products that my family, pets and I need. This includes edibles such as raw honey, organic nuts and teas, and also high quality shower gels, hand lotions and soaps.
You can find most things for running a nice, clean, chemical-free household on iHerb at highly affordable rates!
Here are all my favourite products that I use and would like to recommend. Click on the item for more information, and you can read my review in the comments as well.
Pin & Save It for Reference!
Table of Contents
- 1 FOOD & PANTRY SUPPLIES
- 1.0.1 Drogheria & Alimentari: Organic Black Pepper Corns Mill
- 1.0.2 Simply Organic: Ground Black Pepper
- 1.0.3 Celtic Sea Salt: Light Grey Sea Salt
- 1.0.4 Sunfood: Himalayan Salt
- 1.0.5 Y.S. Eco Bee Farms: Raw Honey
- 1.0.6 Y.S. Eco Bee Farms: Raw Honey, U.S. Grade A
- 1.0.7 Traditional Medicinals: Organic Peppermint Tea
- 1.0.8 Twinings: Extra Bold Earl Grey Tea
- 1.0.9 Choice Decaffeinated Organic Teas
- 1.0.10 MaraNatha: Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1.0.11 Snyder’s: Pretzels
- 1.0.12 Bob’s Red Mill: Premium Whole Golden Flaxseeds
- 1.0.13 Bob’s Red Mill: Shelled Sunflower & Pumpkin Seeds
- 1.0.14 Mamma Chia: Organic Chia Seeds
- 1.0.15 Atkins: Endulge Bars
- 1.0.16 Now Foods: Salted Macadamia Nuts
- 1.0.17 Frontier Natural Products: Herbs & Seasoning
- 1.0.18 Kettle Foods: Potato Chips
- 1.0.19 Apple Cider Vinegar: Organic with ‘Mother of Vinegar’
- 2 BATH & BODY
- 2.0.1 Nubian Heritage: African Black Soap Bar
- 2.0.2 One with Nature: Triple-Milled Soap Bars
- 2.0.3 Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Hand Soap
- 2.0.4 Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Hand Soap Refill
- 2.0.5 Dr. Woods: Castile Soap
- 2.0.6 Giovanni: Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
- 2.0.7 Jason Natural: Thin to Thick, Extra Volume
- 2.0.8 Anti-Dandruff Shampoos
- 2.0.9 Madre Labs: Argan Oil Hand Cream
- 2.0.10 Alba Botanica: Lavender Bath & Shower Gel
- 2.0.11 Acure Organics: Brightening Facial Scrub
- 2.0.12 WiseWays Herbals: Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Tonic
- 2.0.13 Moom: Organic Hair Remover
- 3 HOUSEHOLD CLEANING SUPPLIES
- 4 LAUNDRY DETERGENT & SUPPLIES
- 5 VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS
- 5.0.1 Nature’s Way: Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids
- 5.0.2 Nature’s Plus: Chewable Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids
- 5.0.3 Olympian Labs Inc.: Prebiotic & Probiotic
- 5.0.4 Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 5 Billion
- 5.0.5 Non-GMO Probiotics for Women
- 5.0.6 Probiotics for Women: No Fillers or Binders
- 5.0.7 Solgar: Melatonin Tablets
- 5.0.8 Thorne Research: Mineral Supplements
- 5.0.9 Nature’s Way: Men’s Multi-Vitamin
- 5.0.10 Garlic Supplements
FOOD & PANTRY SUPPLIES
Drogheria & Alimentari: Organic Black Pepper Corns Mill
Organic, and delicious thick black pepper corns.
Simply Organic: Ground Black Pepper
Organic & affordable, ground black pepper.
Celtic Sea Salt: Light Grey Sea Salt
My new favourite salt. Light, flaky, and so delicious it tastes like a treat by itself :p Unprocessed and hand harvested – what more could you ask for?
Sunfood: Himalayan Salt
Healthy salt loaded with minerals! I found it saltier than the average salt, so if you like it salty and healthy, this is great!
Y.S. Eco Bee Farms: Raw Honey
Delicious honey with a nice, thick consistency.
Y.S. Eco Bee Farms: Raw Honey, U.S. Grade A
If you like your honey with a bit of a gritty texture to it, this is great!
Traditional Medicinals: Organic Peppermint Tea
Twinings: Extra Bold Earl Grey Tea
Choice Decaffeinated Organic Teas
I love that they’re both organic and decaffeinated.Perfect for that night cap.
MaraNatha: Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter
Bob’s Red Mill: Premium Whole Golden Flaxseeds
Well these I mainly give to my birds more than for my own consumption, but they go wild for them!
Bob’s Red Mill: Shelled Sunflower & Pumpkin Seeds
Mamma Chia: Organic Chia Seeds
Also more for my birds, but they really love any small, crunchy bits 🙂
Atkins: Endulge Bars
I keep these as ’emergency food’. If you’re someone with chronic illness, I’m sure you know what I mean 😉
Now Foods: Salted Macadamia Nuts
Healthy snack to munch on! Macadamia is a fav in my household 🙂
Frontier Natural Products: Herbs & Seasoning
Kettle Foods: Potato Chips
Not particularly healthy I admit, but cheaper than my local supermarket!
Apple Cider Vinegar: Organic with ‘Mother of Vinegar’
BATH & BODY
Nubian Heritage: African Black Soap Bar
One with Nature: Triple-Milled Soap Bars
Triple milled soaps contain less water, and more actual soap, but has to be done right!
Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Hand Soap
Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Hand Soap Refill
Restock and save up with the refill sizes.
Dr. Woods: Castile Soap
Formulated for both skin care and household use.
Giovanni: Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
Jason Natural: Thin to Thick, Extra Volume
Madre Labs: Argan Oil Hand Cream
Alba Botanica: Lavender Bath & Shower Gel
My favourite shower gel. Nice smelling, affordable, and free from lots of nasties!
Acure Organics: Brightening Facial Scrub
WiseWays Herbals: Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Tonic
Moom: Organic Hair Remover
HOUSEHOLD CLEANING SUPPLIES
Mrs. Meyers: Liquid Dish Soaps
Lovely scents, too!
Mrs. Meyers: Multi-Surface Everyday cleaner
LAUNDRY DETERGENT & SUPPLIES
Mrs. Meyers: Fabric Softener
VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS
The following supplements listed are either recommended to me by my own nutritional therapist or doctor after a blood, urine or some other test. Or they are generic ones for everyday health. Please consult your own healthcare practitioner before starting on any new supplements, as our body requirements may be totally different.
Nature’s Way: Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids
Bioflavonoids enhance the efficacy of Vitamin C.
Nature’s Plus: Chewable Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids
For those who prefer to chew instead of swallow!
Olympian Labs Inc.: Prebiotic & Probiotic
Everyone’s gut health is different, and I’m tweaking mine based on my gut health report from Thryve Inside as a little experiment! So far this one works for me every other day.
Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 5 Billion
Another probiotic that I recently started on. Thought I’d alternate this with Olympian Lab for a better mix. This one is available in two strengths; I’m starting low because the 50 billion female probiotics (as seen below) was a little too overpowering for my gut for now.
Non-GMO Probiotics for Women
Probiotics for Women: No Fillers or Binders
No fillers or binders for those with sensitivities.
Solgar: Melatonin Tablets
I was picking a brand of melatonin for my partner as requested, and this one seemed like a good one. Non-GMO, gluten, wheat & dairy free. His feedback was that it’s really effective, too.
Thorne Research: Mineral Supplements
Nature’s Way: Men’s Multi-Vitamin
For my dad 😉
Garlic can help to support cardiovascular health and improve cholesterol levels.
The article is based on my personal usage, health conditions and experiences, and nothing should be taken as medical advice. Always be sure to check with your doctor before you start on any new treatment or protocol, whatever that may be.
If you liked this article, sign up for our mailing list here so you don’t miss out on our latest posts! You will also receive an e-book full of uplifting messages, quotes and illustrations, as a token of appreciation!
Pin & Save for Reference!