Hello and welcome to the first linkup party hosted on A Chronic Voice! I am still quite new to this, so let me know if I miss anything out 🙂 I’ve seen a few of these types of linkups, and think they’re a brilliant idea!
What It’s All About
It is a monthly get together for anyone with chronic illnesses. An opportunity to share, to listen, and to learn from one another. I also think it’s a great way to provide insight into life with chronic pain, from many different points of views. All you have to do is write a short excerpt for each of the five prompts and publish it on your blog. Then click on the blue ‘Add Your Link’ button below to add your blog entry here. Voilà, you’re now part of the party!
A Few Simple Rules:
- Only one link per website.
- Do comment on at least two other blog posts in this linkup if you participate. Helping to spread the word on your social media is always appreciated, but not required.
- This linkup starts on the first of every month. There will be 5 different prompts. It will close at the end of each month before midnight. All timings listed are in Singapore time (+8 GMT).
- We also ask that you share this main link to at least one of your social media outlets within the same month.
- Failure to follow these rules might get you blacklisted from future linkups. Let’s keep it fair for all 🙂
Prompts for the Month
I’ve added my post first to give you a rough idea, but it’s really open to your own interpretation. Have fun, and looking forward to hearing from you!