May was a somewhat trying month for me, as Lupus struck again from an escalation of sleepless nights. It was a severe reminder on the importance of sleep, and to treat rest time as sacred. My entire wellness and being depends on it. A lack of quality rest results in the ruination of all else on every imaginable level. Dramatic perhaps, but for those with chronic illnesses, our bodies are highly sensitive to every little factor, and we have no buffer or spare supplies.
Here are the prompts for June, and I look forward to what you have to share about your spoonie life from all corners of the world! Sending good thoughts, and here’s to a decent month for us all 🙂
What It’s All About
It is a monthly get together for anyone with chronic illnesses. An opportunity to share, to listen, and to learn from one another. I also think it’s a great way to provide insight into life with chronic pain, from many different points of view. All you have to do is write a short excerpt for at least three of listed prompts, and publish it on your blog. Then click on the blue ‘Add Your Link’ button below to add your blog entry here. Voilà, you’re now part of the party!
A Few Simple Rules:
- Only 1 link per website.
- Do comment on at least 2 other blog posts in this linkup if you participate. Helping to spread the word on your social media is always appreciated, but not required.
- This linkup starts on the 1st of every month. There will be 5 different prompts. It will close at the end of each month before midnight. All timings listed are in Singapore time (+8 GMT).
- Pick at least 3 of the prompts to write about. 5 is best, of course! 😉
- We also ask that you share this main link to at least one of your social media outlets within the same month.
- Failure to follow these rules might get you blacklisted from future linkups. Let’s keep it fair for all 🙂
Prompts for the Month
You can find the previous linkups on this page, if you needed reference or wanted to read them.
If you liked this article, sign up for our mailing list here so you don’t miss out on our latest posts! You will also receive an e-book full of uplifting messages, quotes and illustrations, as a token of appreciation!