Hello and welcome to the last chronic illness linkup party for 2017! Thank you to all of you who have supported and participated so far. I truly look forward every month to discovering more about your world through these shared prompts. So many of us live parallel lives with chronic illnesses, yet it’s so interesting to see the cultural and also individual influences.
Do remember that there’s been a small rule change since last month to make it easier for more people to join in! You just need to choose a minimum of 3 prompts from the list to submit your entry (although 5 is more than welcome, of course!). Wishing each and every one of you a merry month full of warm, fuzzy moments!
Here are the previous linkups, if you needed to reference or wanted to read them:
What It’s All About
It is a monthly get together for anyone with chronic illnesses. An opportunity to share, to listen, and to learn from one another. I also think it’s a great way to provide insight into life with chronic pain, from many different points of view. All you have to do is write a short excerpt for the listed prompts, and publish it on your blog. Then click on the blue ‘Add Your Link’ button below to add your blog entry here. Voilà, you’re now part of the party!
A Few Simple Rules:
- Only 1 link per website.
- Do comment on at least 2 other blog posts in this linkup if you participate. Helping to spread the word on your social media is always appreciated, but not required.
- This linkup starts on the 1st of every month. There will be 5 different prompts. It will close at the end of each month before midnight. All timings listed are in Singapore time (+8 GMT).
- Pick at least 3 of the prompts to write about. 5 is best, of course! 😉
- We also ask that you share this main link to at least one of your social media outlets within the same month.
- Failure to follow these rules might get you blacklisted from future linkups. Let’s keep it fair for all 🙂
Prompts for the Month