I know everyone’s probably saying the same thing, but can you believe that we’re almost halfway through the ‘new year’ already?! The older I get, the more I’m amazed at how time whizzes by. I even need to pause for awhile as I recount my age, as I can’t keep track anymore 😉
April’s linkup was the largest collection we’ve had to date (yay!). I devoured each entry with glee, as I find it all so very interesting! Last month’s prompts seemed to resonate with people more than usual. I particularly liked the ‘splurging’ responses best, as it was the most varied and colourful! While many of us spoonies don’t have much cash to spend, there are so many ways to interpret this word. Anyway, here are the prompts for May. And yes, I’m sitting here waiting to devour them, too 😉 Happy writing!
Here are the previous linkups, if you needed reference or wanted to read them:
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
What It’s All About
It is a monthly get together for anyone with chronic illnesses. An opportunity to share, to listen, and to learn from one another. I also think it’s a great way to provide insight into life with chronic pain, from many different points of view. All you have to do is write a short excerpt for at least three of listed prompts, and publish it on your blog (or another free publishing platform such as Medium). Then click on the blue ‘Add Your Link’ button below to add your blog entry here. Voilà, you’re now part of the party!
A Few Simple Rules:
- Only 1 link per website.
- Do comment on at least 2 other blog posts in this linkup if you participate. Helping to spread the word on your social media is always appreciated, but not required.
- This linkup starts on the 1st of every month. There will be 5 different prompts. It will close at the end of each month before midnight. All timings listed are in Singapore time (+8 GMT).
- Pick at least 3 of the prompts to write about. 5 is best, of course! 😉
- We also ask that you share this main link to at least one of your social media outlets within the same month.
- Failure to follow these rules might get you blacklisted from future linkups. Let’s keep it fair for all 🙂
Prompts for the Month
If you liked this article, sign up for our mailing list here so you don’t miss out on our latest posts! You will also receive an e-book full of uplifting messages, quotes and illustrations, as a token of appreciation!