Do you have a ton of unread books on your shelf waiting to be read? That’s what this linkup is for 🙂 It’s a simple commitment – to finish reading one book per month. You can read more if you like of course, but we’ll just be sharing one book every month here.
How it Works
- Post a comment on the current month’s linkup stating your chosen book.
- Write a short reflection about the book after you’ve finished reading it.
- Add your reflection to the same linkup you commented on, by clicking on the blue ‘Add Your Link’ button below.
A Few Simple Rules:
- Only one link per website.
- You may mention other books you’ve read, but stick to one reflection of one book choice per month.
- Do comment on at least two other blog posts in this linkup if you participate. Helping to spread the word on your social media is always appreciated, but not required.
- This linkup starts on the first of every month. It will close a week after each month before midnight. All timings listed are in Singapore time (+8 GMT).
- We also ask that you share this main link to at least one of your social media outlets within the same month.
- Failure to follow these rules might get you blacklisted from future linkups. Let’s keep it fair for all 🙂
Happy reading and let’s catch up again next month!